Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hi I have a question regarding bringing my wife to Australia:

I am planning to apply for the visitor visa 600 family sponsored stream first (for 1 year) and at the same time also to apply for an offshore partner visa while my wife is abroad.

Can I bring her to visit me during the processing time of the offshore partner visa considering the visitor visa is still valid? 

If so what Bridging visa should I apply for?

Thanks all help will be greatly and sincerely appreciated.


Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, SammyJ said:

If she is granted a visitor visa of course she can use it while waiting for the 309.

I'm not sure what you mean by a bridging visa. You don't need one.

Hi SammyJ thanks for the reply. By bridging visa I mean to travel back and forth on the visit visa while the offshore visa is being processed do we require it?


Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Create New...