jen

Child dependent visa for 24 year old

Hi everyone.  I am currently holding a permanent residency and planning to bring my 24 year old daughter here. I have read all the details about subclass 101 visa and believe that my daughter has passed the eligibility my questions are :

1.  What are the chances to grant her a visa ? just bit worried and nervous because her visa subclass 600 which she lodge last month was decline just 2 weeks ago. 

2.  My husband who is an Australian citizen is not working anymore and on a sickness benefit  but receiving money from his super every month, would that be a negative points too?

3.  which is better I will be the one to sponsor my daughter or my husband who sponsored me before?

Your response is a big help and very much appreciated.  Looking forward to hear from anyone here. Thank you so much. 

Kind regards,

Jen

She's 24 year old, fully dependent with me, currently enrolled, never been married, not working at all. Lots of evidence for financial support since 2016 till now.. worried about she stopped from her studies 2015, because i went here in Australia as tourist no income to support her. Is that a valid reason why she stopped from her studies?