Sign in to follow this  
Saumya Samarawickrama

Partner Visa 309 Updates

Hey All,

I’m from Sri Lanka , Currently I’m in Australia with my husband. I have applied for my partner visa 309/100  offshore in March 2019 and it's been 15 months. 

It's still on Further Assessment status. I received one auto generated emails saying it's still in progress but the status hasn't changed at all. 

What about u guys? Any updates?

Saumya 

On 5/31/2020 at 2:26 AM, Saumya Samarawickrama said:

Hey All,

I’m from Sri Lanka , Currently I’m in Australia with my husband. I have applied for my partner visa 309/100  offshore in March 2019 and it's been 15 months. 

It's still on Further Assessment status. I received one auto generated emails saying it's still in progress but the status hasn't changed at all. 

What about u guys? Any updates?

Saumya 

My partner put her 309 in January 2019. We only got the 12 month auto generated letter. But notice last month the application times lowered 13-17 months. We hit 17 months on the 18th. I feel we put in a strong application, we lived together in Philippines for 3 years before we applied. So we have much social evidence, and showed joint finances and lots of mail. proving we lived together, she also come to Australia on tourist visa three times to meet my children. But this silence is deafening. I really hate the process and the long wait times. We were going to do an onshore application in March 2019, but the approved changes we thought it was a costly risk so put in an offshore one instead.