Squigley

Partner 100 granted. What about 309?

Hi all, wanted to give an update and ask a Q related to being granted Partner (100) subclass. 

Applied in Nov 2019, request for more info Sept 11, 2020 and granted Oct 5, 2020 from Canada. Now I was just granted the Partner 100 Subclass, which I'm confused by because I was under the impression you get 309 first and then Partner 100 (Migrant) later on after being granted 309 (provisional). Can anyone help here from experience? 

If you have been in a long term relationship or have children or both, they can grant both at the same time. You can't get a 100 without being granted the 309 so im guessing in your case you have been granted the 309 and 100 at the same time

It’s good that you got subclass 309 approved in the first go. In some cases, it might happen that you get direct approval for . So, there is no need to worry about. If you still want to get more clarification, you can get in touch with the immigration experts who can guide you better with the process. 

Australian Immigration Consutants

Fast Way to Get Approved Australia PR Visa