UK Visa Financial Requirements

UK visa Financial requirements. Since the introduction of these  new rules which came into effect from 9 July 2012, the process of obtaining a UK marriage, Spouse, fiance visa and unmarried partner visa under the UK settlement category has become increasingly complex & confusing.

Many UK based partners or sponsors, including British citizens and legal permanent residents, who seek to make a settlement application for their foreign partner, fiancée or spouse to join them in the UK are unable to satisfy the strict new financial requirements criteria set out by the UK Border Agency.

These new immigration rules are forcing families to be torn apart and are currently under review awaiting a legal challenge. Everyday we receive many calls asking us how do we meet the UK Spouse visa financial requirements ?  The legal review failed in the high court earlier this year.

UK Settlement Visa Application UK Spouse Visa Financial Requirement ?

UK visa Financial requirements. Since the introduction of these  new rules which came into effect from 9 July 2012, the process of obtaining a UK marriage, Spouse, fiance visa and unmarried partner visa under the UK settlement category has become increasingly complex & confusing. Many UK based partners or sponsors, including British citizens and legal permanent residents, who seek to make a settlement application for their foreign partner, fiancée or spouse to join them in the UK are unable to satisfy the strict new financial requirements criteria set out by the UK Border Agency. These new immigration rules are forcing families to be torn apart and are currently under review awaiting a legal challenge. Everyday we receive many calls asking us how do we meet the UK Spouse visa financial requirements ?

Spouse Visa UK  Financial Requirements Explained

•  Employed : I have been employed 6 months or more in the UK my salary exceeds the £18,600 gross requirement
  • Employed:  I have been employed overseas & will be returning with my spouse, fiancée to the UK to settle, I earn more than the £18,600 gross requirement & I will be returning to the UK with a job offer in writing which exceeds the requirements.
  • Employed: Self-employment in the UK for at least 12 months & I have all my accounts for the last 12 months: or I may take an average income over the last 2 years, this will meet the financial requirements.
  • Savings: I have £62,500 in savings which have been under my care & control for 6 months & are readily available; the funds have never gone below this amount for 6 months.
  • Pensions: My gross pensions exceed the minimum threshold per year.
  • Unemployed: I receive income from property

For a free visa assessment feel free to contact Thai Visa Express.

Thai Visa Express

OISC F200700163

UK Immigration Consulants

Web: www.thaivisa-express.com

Email: Info@thaivisaexpress.com

Tel : 0801022328 - Office - 038416213 - UK 0845-527-9366