Dan70

Prospective Marriage Visa 300 - Manila

We applied late August 2015 for a PM 300 visa through the IMMI website Manila office. Apart from the acknowledgement email, we've heard nothing. Is anyone else in a similar position?

I am a Aussie citizen living here permanently.

Hi,

I also applied for PMV in the mid of September - 2015 (online from Dubai) and its pretty normal if you do not hear from there for atleast 6 months or so. But, it all depends on how your case is. Simple or complicated. But i am guessing you must have received the confirmation to submit biometrics and medical? Because i did receive the biometrics request along with the acknowledgement and later after 1 month i received a medical request which i submitted on 20-Oct-15.

Regards,

Nooni

We applied in Vietnam, the day after applying we got acknowledgment letter and medical request, then absolutely no contact whatsoever for 9 months and 10 days, my fiancee then got a phone call to check her email and they then hung up. Visa granted, no interview.

ok thanks guys! I have just notice a 'view health assessment' on our immi account underneath 'attach documents'. It's a short questionnaire on general health. I presume they will use this against their medical examinations. I should have mentioned at the start we are applying for both my finacee and her daughter who is 8, so probably a longer process once they start.

The new online Health Declaration "view health assessment'" is causing a lot of confusion.  Please check if you have to do this.  The application stalls until this form (if required) is submitted.

Some countries (ie Philipines) that have a history of TB and other diseases of public interest (HIV, etc), are required to complete this form.

Just more paperwork, nothing to worry about.

Disclaimer:

Makes me sick, in the fact that I must include a disclaimer. All opinions, advice and comments expressed by me are of my own personal opinion, and not that of a Immigration Agent, Lawyer, or related professional. They are given in the spirit intended, as an independant contributor, to a public forum. No implied, or expressed guarantee or undertaking as to accuracy or relevance is given.

ok thanks guys! I have just notice a 'view health assessment' on our immi account underneath 'attach documents'. It's a short questionnaire on general health. I presume they will use this against their medical examinations. I should have mentioned at the start we are applying for both my finacee and her daughter who is 8, so probably a longer process once they start.

Dale, 

Be aware that as you are sponsoring a minor, you will have to provide a AU Fed police check, specifically regarding aspects that may be considered a risk to the child. Nothing personal, its the rules. I make a point as a lot of people forget to check the box on the police check form that states 'child protection and child immigration clearance" (words to that effect, the form changes too often).

DIBP have a duty of care to ensure the child lands in a safe and caring environment.

Also, try to get the child their own passport, it makes things so much easier.

Disclaimer:

Makes me sick, in the fact that I must include a disclaimer. All opinions, advice and comments expressed by me are of my own personal opinion, and not that of a Immigration Agent, Lawyer, or related professional. They are given in the spirit intended, as an independant contributor, to a public forum. No implied, or expressed guarantee or undertaking as to accuracy or relevance is given.

I have attached my AU Fed Police check back in August when we first submitted and also a USA state/county police check as I spent two years there in recent years.

Yesterday we where instructed to arrange medicals in Manila where my fiancee currently lives. So hopefully the ball is finally rolling for us. I'm not sure whether this means we are close to a decision or whether it's still in the early stages. My friend who brought his Thai wife in about 3 years ago says we are close, but each country may have different processes. Time will tell!

The new online Health Declaration "view health assessment'" is causing a lot of confusion.  Please check if you have to do this.  The application stalls until this form (if required) is submitted.

Some countries (ie Philipines) that have a history of TB and other diseases of public interest (HIV, etc), are required to complete this form.

Just more paperwork, nothing to worry about.

We only noticed this yesterday under attach docs, i hope it's not been there for a while and delayed our application.

Does anyone know whether this is there from the start(once the application is submitted/received online) or whether it appears over time?

As of 4 November 2015, the Visa and Immigration Office is processing/assessing/allocating applications lodged within the period indicated below. Visa Sub-class Permanent Visa Category Application Lodgement Dates* Partner Visa Applications (309, 100, 300) 30 June 2015

This is from the Australian Embassy in the Philippines, so i guess we are still in the queue.

Australian Embassy in the Philippines As of 25 January 2016, the Visa and Immigration Office is processing/assessing/allocating applications lodged within the period indicated below. Visa Sub-class Permanent Visa Category Application Lodgement Dates* Partner Visa Applications (309, 100, 300) 1 September 2015

Looks like we'll soon be looked at!

Our new case officer requested a few further docs yesterday. This is our first contact from anybody since applying on Aug 28th 2015. 

My partner needs to add three docs and myself the sponsor just one doc. So quite pleased the ball is finally rolling for us.

We received an email on Jan 26th requesting further docs in 28 days(Cenomar,PCC etc). We immediately sent a email reply explaining it would take at least 2-3 weeks for a updated AFP check to be processed and added to our IMMI account and 4-5 months to receive a FBI check as i lived in the USA for 2 years.

We also sent a email a week later explaining what docs we had added and the two still outstanding. But we have not yet received an email reply, so much for the 7 day reply from them!

Is this normal?

DOL- Aug 28th 2015 Manila online

As of 17 February 2016, the Visa and Immigration Office is processing/assessing/allocating applications lodged within the period indicated below.

Partner Visa Applications (309, 100, 300)   13 September 2015

Manila office only!

I just been told by a registered migration agent friend that Manila is one of the quickest in processing partner visas and if I'd had my FBI PCC from the USA already we probably would have been approved in just under 6 months. But as i only applied for it in January not knowing the 4 month processing time, it's going to be May before i receive it and submit it and they make any decision. 

Even though i have a local and state police checks from living in the USA for two years, they still need the federal FBI check. Unfortunately i was given bum information just before i left the USA and was told i couldn't obtain a FBI check.

Has anyone else applied through Manila in mid 2015 and got their visa yet?

Thank you for your email.

We have considered your concern on the submission of the requirements. You may provide the document as soon as available – however, please note, that this will delay the processing of your application.

Yours sincerely,

Margaret

PN600****

Department of Immigration and Border Protection

Australian Embassy – Philippines

Hi,

I also applied for PMV in the mid of September - 2015 (online from Dubai) and its pretty normal if you do not hear from there for atleast 6 months or so. But, it all depends on how your case is. Simple or complicated. But i am guessing you must have received the confirmation to submit biometrics and medical? Because i did receive the biometrics request along with the acknowledgement and later after 1 month i received a medical request which i submitted on 20-Oct-15.

Regards,

Nooni

The Philippines are not yet part of the biometrics programme.

Hi I'm from Manila too. Submitted PMV online on September 30. No contact from CO yet. 

Check your IMMI account daily mate! You might see a medical request under attach documents. We did after 5 months. Once the medical is done and submitted by the clinic you'll get a email from a processing officer. We've had four emails since the medical all from different staff. St.Lukes Clinic were pretty good with my fiance and child.

I see from your post in the other thread that you've done your medicals already. You might get the visa next month as i read on another forum that two people in Manila recently got their PMV after 6/7 months. Good luck!