GoingBackDownUnder

What Does Finalized Status Mean On Citizen By Decent Applications

Finalized means the examination is complete, but the decision as to YES or NO will be forthcoming.

Have you received a letter yet?

Disclaimer:

Makes me sick, in the fact that I must include a disclaimer. All opinions, advice and comments expressed by me are of my own personal opinion, and not that of a Immigration Agent, Lawyer, or related professional. They are given in the spirit intended, as an independant contributor, to a public forum. No implied, or expressed guarantee or undertaking as to accuracy or relevance is given.

18 hours ago, MAVEESAN11 said:

Same with my daughter's application. It says Finalised then with "Acquired" but I didn't receive email. Does it means my application was approved?

IMG_20191120_183234.jpg

The status is FINALISED. "Acquired" is another status, and irrelevant to your question.

As I said previously, and I sooo love repeating myself...  FINALISED means a decision has been made (either YES or NO).  Immi will send you a letter with the details and a full explanation.

Are your current email, home address and phone numbers all on record at IMMI?  <--- REALLY IMPORTANT FOLKS

Disclaimer:

Makes me sick, in the fact that I must include a disclaimer. All opinions, advice and comments expressed by me are of my own personal opinion, and not that of a Immigration Agent, Lawyer, or related professional. They are given in the spirit intended, as an independant contributor, to a public forum. No implied, or expressed guarantee or undertaking as to accuracy or relevance is given.

Application status: Finalised
Applicants
  • daughters name (27 Oct 2013) - Acquired
information

Important information

This application for Australian citizenship by descent has been finalised. The department may contact the applicant about next steps in this application for Australian citizenship.

Application history
Type
Date
Action
Application submitted 23 Aug 2019 View application Application fee paid 23 Aug 2019 View receipt

This is what mine said and it was approved and recieved my papers within a week!! hope this helps