Hi there

Yes, you can reapply - you would need to pay the visa application fee again. You would need to supply a lot more information to address the concerns raised by the Department in their decision letter.

Kind regards

Lisa

Disclaimer: Please note this does not constitute migration advice. Migration laws and policies are subject to constant change and vary depending on your circumstances.If you wish to receive migration advice please email us for an appointment. 

Hey,

I also got refusal of student visa 500 under clause 500.214 for financial assessment. Here, I had to show them 22k AUD fund apart from my 1 year fees (That I already paid). Now I already support 22k AUD funds as I acquired Loan of total 20lacs (Approx 38900 AUD) and remains 11Lacs after fees payment (approx 22700 AUD). Apart from these I have submitted my parent's Fixed deposits receipts of 5Lacs and bank balance of 4.5Lacs (Total Approx 19K AUD). I dont know why my application got refused despite I have already show them enough funds (Total around 40K AUD). I am lost,Help me.

I also got rejection under same clause (500.212) schedule 2. I want to reapply, is their any chance to reapply? 

And,

Do I need a revised Ecoe to reapply or I can reapply with the current Ecoe?

13 hours ago, Yogesh said:

I also got rejection under same clause (500.212) schedule 2. I want to reapply, is their any chance to reapply? 

And,

Do I need a revised Ecoe to reapply or I can reapply with the current Ecoe?

Your post has been answered here: Refusal under 500.212 schedule 2 clause

Please note that this posting is of a general nature only. It does not constitute legal or migration advice and may not apply to your particular circumstances.

7 minutes ago, Yogesh said:
On 9/5/2016 at 11:14 PM, sravanreddy said:

Hello, my Australian student visa refusal under clause 500.212 GTE criteria. Is there any chance to reapply, Please be suggest me.....
"I uploaded file what i received to embassy" 

Hello, bro did you reapplied?

Can you please tell me the procedure to reapply

On 6/16/2019 at 3:01 PM, Yogesh said:

Can you please tell me the procedure to reapply

The procedure to re-apply is the same procedure you initially applied with.

A re-application is just new application. Back to step one.

Disclaimer:

Makes me sick, in the fact that I must include a disclaimer. All opinions, advice and comments expressed by me are of my own personal opinion, and not that of a Immigration Agent, Lawyer, or related professional. They are given in the spirit intended, as an independant contributor, to a public forum. No implied, or expressed guarantee or undertaking as to accuracy or relevance is given.